Search This Blog

Sunday 5 May 2019

ARTHUR’S NINETIETH BIRTHDAY



I will be 90 on 28th June 2019.  Apologies for not inviting you to a party.    I will be having tea 3pm – 5pm in the Great Court Restaurant on the third floor at the British Museum on Sunday June 30th.  If anyone decides to join me I would be delighted, but please do not feel any pressure to come.

Please let me know if you are likely to come, to help with planning, but you are welcome just to turn up!                
                     Arthur Carden (carden@one-name.org)


2 comments:

Renewittoday said...

I just want to say thank you for sharing a great information.I've read a lot of blogs but most of them are boring. Your article made me feel fascinating. I am going to share this information with my friends on social media networking sites!
bumper repair Agoura Hills
bumper repair Calabasas

CELPIP EXAM BOOKING said...

Blogging has become so mainstream it has lost it's flare. Coming across your webpage was such a relief. I am especially intrigued by the delivery and wordplay. We'd like to contribute to your efforts by offering you a TOEFL CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ .

The rise of social emojis has left the English language in a chokehold. Just like you, we can show your audience how to obtain a TOEFL CERTIFICATE WITHOUT EXAM​ ​ which will greatly improve their language powers and abilities.

Join our ELITE GROUP​ ​ of experts from the British Council and black hat hackers.

About Me

My photo
For information go to http://www.one-name.org/profiles/carden.html